I am the way - Quotes about Jesus


I am the way
I am the light
I am the dark inside the night
I hear your hopes
I feel your dreams
And in the dark I hear your screams
Don't turn away
Just take my hand
And when you make your final stand
I'll be right there
I'll never leave
All I ask of you
Believe






Quotes about Jesus Christ:

Jesus Christ, the condescension of divinity, and the exaltation of humanity.
- Phillips Brooks (1835-1893) American Episcopal clergyman.

You should point to the whole man Jesus and say, ''That is God.''
- Martin Luther (1483-1546) German priest and scholar.

Thinking as I do that the Creator of this world is a very cruel being, and being a worshipper of Christ, I cannot help saying: ''the Son, O how unlike the Father!'' First God Almighty comes with a thump on the head. Then Jesus Christ comes with a balm to heal it.
- William Blake (1757-1827) British poet and painter.

Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded an empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him.
- Napoleon I (1769-1821) Napoleon Bonaparte. French general.

No comments: